To FLIP and DEFEND we need to reassemble the army of volunteers that launched the 2018 Blue Wave and make it a nationwide tsunami in 2020. We hope you will join us as an affiliate organization.
Additional Affiliate Organizations
All Rise Alameda
Coachella Valley Postcarders
Eastside Gladiators, Eastern Washington
Grassroots Santa Monicans
Huddle La Crescenta Valley Postcard Warriors
Jane’s Postcard Crew
Sonoma Valley Resistance
SoCal Postcards for Voters
Women of Wisdom
Benefits of Becoming an Affiliate
- Use of our comprehensive phone banking system including curated information libraries with virtual phone bank links.
- Access to texting programs as the campaigns roll them out.
- Participation in letter writing and post card programs.
- Support from our staff, fellows, and leadership volunteers providing you with technical assistance for your virtual campaign work.
- In-depth training as needed via conference calls or in person trainings when available.
- Use of our brick and mortar headquarters, which is targeted to open in the fall of 2019. This space will be available to your organization to host (or co-host) volunteer events for the campaigns we are jointly supporting; we will provide staffing, training, technological equipment, supplies, and promote the event on social media. Even if your group is working on a campaign that the Grassroots Democratic – LAHQ is not actively supporting, as long as it is in line with our FLIP and DEFEND mission, you are welcome to reserve space at the HQ to host phone banks and volunteer events (food and supplies for your hosted events will be your responsibility).
- The names and logos of our Affiliates will appear on our website along with links to their websites.
- Affiliate events at the HQ will be promoted .
- Meet with other Affiliates and HQ to discuss campaigns and HQ activities.
We require no minimum financial contribution. We ask our Affiliates to partner with us by:
- Promoting our phone bank, texting and letter writing events in your online materials
- Amplifying our messaging and opportunities for engagement on your social media.
- Promoting our fundraisers.
- Attending and encouraging participation in our fundraising activities.