Fellows Power Our Operations!
Our Grassroots Democrats HQ Fellowship Program has over 40 fellows from across the nation that power daily operations at the HQ. Each fellow contributes at least 5 hours of work during the school year and 10 hours of work on a weekly basis during the summer. Fellows have the opportunity to undergo leadership training, develop skills of interest in a political space, and learn how to mobilize their own communities to elect Democrats up and down the ballot.
- Voter Outreach and Mobilization
- Phone banking into our target races
- Opportunities to canvass and/or register voters in local target districts
- Volunteer Coordination
- Greeting and training phone bank volunteers
- Recruitment, reminder, and confirmation calls/emails to volunteers
- Administrative support, such as data entry
- Special events planning and coordination
- Committed to supporting and electing Democrats
- Dependable, motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both independently and with a team
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Experience working in politics preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in multiple languages preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Apply by clicking on the link below. Our online application takes just 15 minutes. Please contact Robert Jimenez, Operations Manager, with any questions at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!